Glycolic and Retinol Pads
Glycolic/Retinol Pads are designed to gently and progressively renew the skin to provide brightening, clarifying, and restoring benefits to all skin types in need of perfecting.
- Brightens the appearance of pigmentation spots
- Assists with surface renewal and resurfacing
- Lessens future breakouts
- Assists in anti-wrinkle actions
- All skin types and all Fitzpatricks
- Hyperpigmentation, melasma
- Oily and acneic skin
These pads break up surface cells to reveal fresh, healthy skin while allowing trapped oil to release and come to the surface. Kojic and Arbutin lighten sun spots and scars left from blemishes.
Glycolic Acid (2%) is a deeply penetrating alpha hydroxy acid that reduces wrinkles and promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture. It provides progressive skin clearing and promotes cellular renewal that expedites the healing of breakouts.
- Arbutin (4%) limits melanin production and reduces visible pigmentation through lightening actions and the inhibition of tyrosinase.
- Kojic Acid (3%) inhibits tyrosinase and also brightens existing pigmentation naturally. It is comparable to hydroquinone without the negative side effects.
- Retinol (1%) is a Vitamin A derivative that causes “forced exfoliation” to stimulate collagen production and reduce visible signs of aging.